Shanghai Serviced Apartments, Shanghai Property, Shanghai Relocation, Shanghai Apartments, Shanghai Advice

business cards - where to order?

Posted by bicoria (2611 days ago)

I'm in Shanghai these days and running out of business cards.

Can somebody recommend me a got place to order new ones? I don't want to spend a fortune and I don't need fancy cards.

Thanks for your help in advance!

#1 Posted by globalaccess (2611 days ago)

pls go to shanghai pink design co,.ltd
tel:62801011

#2 Posted by Adrienne Farrelly (2611 days ago)

Quickest and easiest way is to walk the streets in your local shopping area. You'll find a store with some people at computers with photocopiers etc. They'll have copies of business cards and plaques stuck on the wall. Show them your card, choose the paper from their selection and get them to do it there and then. Should take 24hrs to print and be no more than 40rmb a box of 200. If you aren't so adventurous and don't mind paying more then go to places like Copy General Shanghai, Rm. 508, Kerry Centre, 1515 Nanjing Road West, Shanghai
6279-4207.

Good luck!
Adrienne
http://www.shanghaiprops.com

#3 Posted by LilyLee_sh (2606 days ago)

Hi, dear my friends, here we provide another place for you to get together, that is our English club. And here we can provide you free place, free beer, free KARA OK, and chances to learn Chinese for free. Everything is free! The adress is around Century Avenue Subway Station of Line 4 and Line 2. It is very covenient for you to come and get together. If anyone interested in it, please call 13916801003 or Email to angel19810127@126.com. Welcome you at any time! Thanks very much.

#4 Posted by jessiehamsandwich (2031 days ago)

what does that have to do with business cards?

#5 Posted by tigerbay (2030 days ago)

Why resurect a ad thread, that has been dormant for almost two years, with a non-comment?

You must be logged in to be able to reply. Login now.